Izdee’s Dozen: Dot Dot Dot
You can’t sing without the Do Re Mi and no closet is complete without the Dot Dot Dot. It’s officially fashionable to look like you have the pox. I think this trend adds a certain amount of fun and youth to any outfit. The kind of youth you can wear at any age. Polka dot pieces are also a great way to incorporate prints into your wardrobe without getting too crazy. And if you’re really daring, go for a dot on dot look. I’ve seen this a lot in Paris street fashion. Here’s a fresh dozen I’ve put together to keep you dotted from head to toe. Don’t worry, dear readers, I dot you.
1. MINKPINK Domino Effect Sweater, 89.00
2. Old Navy Ruffled Button-Front Drawstring Cami, 14.99
3. Forever21 Polka Dot bangle set, 6.80
4. GAP dotted maxi dress, 74.95
5. Forever21 Polka Dot Joggers, 22.80
6. Faith Josie Polka Dot flat sandals, 45.45
7. J.Crew Polka Dot one-piece, 69.99
8. Nail Rock Polka Dot Nail wraps, 10.81
9. Oasis Leather Polka Dot belt, 36.36
10. ASOS Pencil Skirt, 27.27
11. ASOS Polka Dot Cateye sunglasses, 21.81
12. ASOS Polka Dot Shopper, 9.09
I particularly like the Oasis belt that incorporates both polks dots and animal print. And the MINKPINK sweater is adorable. Which is your favorite?